Friday, October 13, 2006



I've been enjoying the hot weather (70s all week!) by taking Johanna on walks through the neighborhood. I've met a lot of neighbors this way, mainly retirees who ask about the baby and want to talk about their own kids. I tried to take a picture of what we look like walking around, but it didn't work out too well. But still, there's me and there's Johanna in her Baby Bjorn.

It's been 5 days since I entered anything. We are doing some experimenting with nipple (for the bottle) sizes, to see which ones she likes best. Johanna has outgrown the #1 nipples, and we tried #3s. She seems to drink too quickly with that size and chokes, then cries, then not fun. I'll keep you posted, as I'm sure you're all waiting with baited breath to find out which nipple she prefers.

On another note, we took Johanna to Barnes and Noble tonight for the opening party for Lemony Snicket's last book, creatively entitled, The End. She won an "extra small" t-shirt, pictured below. Her first contest, first win. Tomorrow I'll take her with me to get a lottery ticket....

No comments: