Wednesday, November 08, 2006



When she finally gets to sleep, she's gone!


She doesn't always smile. This time she didn't want to be changed.


During book fair night at work. She is sitting on a book cart. If you notice on the left of the picture, Troy Wayrynen, a professional photographer and a parent at my school, snapped a bunch of pics of Johanna as well. If I get any, I'll post them.

Still waiting for the pics from the Paternity Leave Survival Party.

The post from the 29th finally was able to be published. I kept getting errors when I tried, then I just plain forgot for a week or so. Sorry.

Only two week left of my leave, and I am constantly asked if I'm ready to go back to work. I have so much other stuff on my mind that I hardly think about it. I'm also asked what we'll do for daycare once I'm back. For now, she'll be shuttled to Portland to my mom's for a few days a week. After Christmas, I might be tired of driving round trip to Portland twice each day, who knows. Either that, or I'll listen to a whole lot of books on tape!

No comments: