Monday, January 01, 2007

After I survived 6 days without seeing Johanna, she returned from California Thursday night, and it warmed my heart to see her jump up and down in her car seat when she saw me. She likes her daddy!

While she was gone, she picked up a few new "skills": She no longer stands when she is held up, but prefers to jump; she also loves to grab her toes, something she had never done before. She has taken to eating real food; she loves bananas, sweet potatoes and the rest, but I wasn't surprised that the "turkey and turkey broth" was rejected. Meat that looks like gelatinous applesauce is just wrong. Reminds me of the Hormel "potted meat product" you see in the grocery store - who actually eats that stuff?

JoJo and I went to a New Year's Party where we saw our friend Brianna. Brianna is two months older than JoJo, but JoJo is about the same weight. Bri has the cutest head of hair! It was cute to see them reach out to each other.

Anyway, I have some new pics, and Sheryl has some from their CA trip that I'll post when I get them.


Showing off her new skill!

Although she jumps when held, she still hasn't done much in the Johnny Jump Up.

Call me vain - I like the self-portrait with baby pics!


Another there she is in her swing pic.

No comments: