Saturday, February 17, 2007

I wasn't planning on this becoming a once-a-week blog. I need to just break out the camera and get shooting.

The sleeping "fun" has continued. She will sleep a long shift with me, twice this week up to 8 hours, then she'll refuse to go back to sleep without Sheryl. I am coming to love the 9 to midnight cuddle time, where she falls asleep on my chest on the couch or chaise, but my neck is not loving it. Shoulda got a Lazyboy like my sister recommended.

JoJo's obsession of late has been paper. No matter where she sees it - a book, a pic on the fridge - she wants it, and it goes straight to her mouth. She has even chosen paper over her toys of late.

A cute story: When I came home this Wednesday, Cedar propped JoJo by the door in her baby bop with a Valentine card that Cedar had "helped" JoJo make. It was so cute. She was smiling and waving it, and she was so excited to see me, she hadn't even eaten it yet! The card now sits on my desk at work.

JoJo had another busy day Friday with grandma and grandpa. She spent most of the day helping grandma at Crossroads Christian School; it wasn't grandma's day in the lunch room, so they helped at recess and visited with the cousins after school. Grandpa gave her a computer keyboard to play with, and she loves hitting the keys and pulling on the cord. Books and computers. It's enough to make a librarian proud!

No comments: