Saturday, August 04, 2007

She's been a little cranky and clingy the last few days. I thought it was a separation anxiety or something like that. She wouldn't let me put her down and sit even two feet without crying, crawling over and clinging.

Last night we gave her some baby Tylenol, guessing that maybe her upper teeth were bothering her, as the 2nd one up there is just coming in. Within an hour, she was her old happy self again.

So was it missing Daddy, or was it her teeth? I'll let you decide; I know what I want to believe...

Below are pictures, as promised, from her California vacation, courtesy of Dr. Mom and one from Grandpa Dale. Enjoy!


She really can hold her own bottle, but she probably figures, "why?"


She's working on her poker face (and on learning how to shuffle)

No comments: