Sunday, June 14, 2009


Jojo is getting demanding. Everyone talks about the Terrible Twos, and I think she's there.

- In certain moods, she contradicts everything! "No, it's not!" You could say the sky is blue and she'd argue!
- She makes up things that other people supposedly said or think: "Sis says she doesn't want to!" when Sis wasn't even in the room.
- Her please goes on forever, and even when you say yes, if you don't do what she wants immediately, she keeps going...
- Her new phrase is "I can't." I'm trying to teach her to say, "I need help" or "I didn't know how" or something like that. A whiny "I can't" is too sad for me.

The pics below are ones Jojo took with Mommy's camera. She knows to put the strap around her neck so she doesn't drop it, but the strap is so long, it's up on her shoulder on one side and tangling up her elbow on the other. She tells everyone (includind Buster and the chickens) to say cheese!

Half of daddy...


Most of mommy, who was working on the chicken coop.


I helped her a little with aiming this one... she took 2 more on her own.


The next three are just random shots... she took alot of shots of her legs while walking around. I had to really lean in to get into one of the shots she asked me to say "cheese" for!




The chickens didn't say cheese, but she got really good detail on the chicken wire...

No comments: