Wednesday, September 27, 2006



One of the points of this blog was not just to show off my wonderful new baby, but to celebrate the community of people she was born into. The two pics above demonstrate that pretty well. My mother has not only babysat for us and given me plenty of advice, but she has purchased diapers, clothes, formula, toys, music, and anything else baby related. Osha Cronk has been a good friend, helping with little things like holding Johanna while I go to the bathroom during church and generally loving the little girl; her husband Shawn has been in my Bible study group and is a true brother. I also received a free massage from Eric Beggs (highly recommended!) today. People at work ask about the baby before they ask how I'm doing, and they are disappointed if I pick up Cedar without Johanna. (For the record, I don't leave Johanna at home. She's with Sheryl on those occasions!)

So once again, thank you to all who have been a part of her life!

No comments: