Thursday, July 20, 2006


For years I have collected "self-portraits." I have an album full of them! So far I have 10 of me with Johanna - in only 3 days! I expect there will be many more...
















The original caption for this photo was "Sheryl, after the pain killers wore off" because she hated the pics I took the first day while she was with baby the first time but still recovering from the general anasthesia from the emergency C-section. The following pics look much better, as she is fully awake and just waiting to go home...




























Cedar, a happy older sister. She can't wait until Johanna is old enough to play dress-up. Cedar will play; Johanna will be dressed-up!














Aunt Dorothy with baby. She and Uncle Robert visited on day 2 with Grandma Helene, Grandpa Fred, Aunt Tina, and cousin Matt.

















Grandma Helene - another grandchild to spoil. We all know she's up to the challenge!


















Grandpa Fred. He's a natural. Johanna's middle name, Adele, is named after my Grandma Adele, dad's mother.




















Osha and Shawn Kronk visited us on day 3 (and brought us pizza and drinks!). Osha hosted the baby shower for us, and Shawn has been a Brother in my Bible study for a few years.

No comments: