Sunday, July 23, 2006

Today's picture of the day was taken by Sheryl. After being awake off and on all night, Johanna was again sleeping. Sheryl got up, and I took her for some daddy time.

After being adored at Summit View Church this morning, Johanna was visited by one of my favorite people in the whole world, Phyllis Taylor. Phyllis has been like a 2nd mother to me since I was 12 years old. Joining Phyllis was her friend Max, who also agreed that Johanna is pretty darn cute.

One comment I've heard over and over is that the pictures from the first day (see below) made Johanna look huge, but when people see her in person, she looks tiny. I think the tiny people are right. I consider it quality, not quantity!

We already have several visitors lined up for this week: Jesse Taylor, Scotty Taylor, Casey and Carlos Sundermann.
I also heard from my Uncle Phil and Aunt Vi, which is always a good thing.

No comments: