Monday, August 21, 2006



My good camera was in the diaper bag, which was in mommy's car, so I used an inferior camera for today's pic. Sorry for the blurriness!

A minor debate is brewing over whether it's better to have a bunch of pics of Johanna, close-up style, or to have pictures of her in different places with different people, etc. (I've tried to have both on the site, but that's not the point.) I like the different pics because it reminds me that Sheryl and I are not the only ones who care about Johanna; she has a lot of friends and adopted family members. Taking and posting the pics is a way of saying thanks to these people for being in our lives and for showing love to my daughter. I doubt the blog will be around when she's old enough to understand it (evolution of the 'net and all...), but the pics will be, and I can tell her about all the people who loved her when she was a baby.

I also was told today that some people are having trouble posting comments. I've only seen one, from the first week of the blog, from Tonia. I just figured people were making their comments via e-mail or when they saw us. If you've tried to make a comment and couldn't, please contact me and I will look into it.


PS A link to my e-mail address is always at the bottom of the page.

No comments: