Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thursday Johanna came to see the teachers at F school. She spent the afternoon being passed around and pampered. There's something about seeing her loved and accepted and praised by other people that makes me feel good. We also had a teacher volunteer to babysit if we ever needed it, so I'm taking Johanna to L's house for the weekend. L, she likes to hear Sinatra's music sung in a deep voice. It's the only way she will go to sleep at night. I'm sure you'll be a natural.

The picture of the day was taken at night by mommy. I realized too late that I had forgotten to ask S to bring my camera to our rendezvous point, so I didn't get any pictures at work. Oh well, that means I'll have to bring her by again!


Johanna was cuddling with S on the couch in a secret location that might or might be Canada. She looks so cute when she's wrapped up tight!

No comments: