Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sheryl (if that's her real name) said she didn't really mean that I had to stop the blog, only that we shouldn't put personal information on the site. So, all names from now on will be changed to protect the innocent. And don't think for a second I won't have fun with this one! After all, I'm a huge Lemony Snicket fan.

You'll notice that my name and profile are no longer on the sidebar, and the links are gone, if you ever paid attention to the sidebar at all...

So... here goes the new sleath blog.


Santa tryouts were held today in our living room. This one was the winner. Any resemble to my nephews is purely coincidental.

This might be her grandmother and sister, but we'll never tell.

Most of the 3rd generation of the _______ family. One of the grandkids, who might or might not be named after a famous river in NY, was enjoying his nap at home (wherever that may be).

Johanna likes Santa!

Grandma H drove up from the city she lives in to our unnamed city with three of the boys for a short visit. C was reluctant to join into the picture, so H had to help. Johanna would have rushed to C's aid, but she was so taken with Santa (C.D.), that she hardly noticed.

The rest of the day we sat on the chaise, eating, sleeping, all sorts of fun. I am enjoying doing nothing. In fact, when I try to feed her and play chess at the same time, it just doesn't work. So I stop feeding her... just kidding!

No comments: